Sigelei 213 Temperature Control Box Mod
Sigelei is proud to introduce their next step in vaping technology, the Sigelei 213 Temperature Control Mod. Sigelei is well known for their powerful, durable box mods and the Sigelei 213 TC Mod is no different. The Sigelei 213 features a brand new Sigelei chip which allows you to fire at an incredible maximum wattage of 213 watts. The Sigelei 213 TC Mod also features temperature control modes supporting Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 304,316,317 (SS) coils. The Sigelei 213 TC Mod also features the Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) and Temperature Factor of Resistivity (TFR) mode as well.
The Sigelei 213 TC Mod features a device that is comfortable to hold due to the lightweight and smooth carbon fiber and aluminum construction. The Sigelei 213 TC Mod requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) which is easily replaced using the sliding battery door cover located at the bottom of the device. The Sigelei 213 TC Mod may be charged using the micro USB port located on the side of the device. The Sigelei 213 TC Mod also features a clear and informative OLED display screen that shows the status of your device and a flush firing button.
The Sigelei 213 Temperature Control Mod is a worthy successor to the past box mods such as the Sigelei Fuchai and Sigelei 150W TC mods. With the beautiful carbon fiber and aluminum finish, increased wattage output and the expanded temperature control modes; the Sigelei 213 TC Mod is designed for the cloud chasing enthusiast.
Sigelei TCR Tool:
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/2″ x 1-5/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Spring-loaded Contact Pin
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Operating Wattage: 10.0 – 213.0 W
- Output Voltage: 1.0 – 7.5 V
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 304, 316, 317 (SS), TCR, TFR Modes
- Temperature Range: 100 – 300°C / 200-570°F
- Resistance Range: 0.1 – 3.0ohm
- Maximum Working Current: 35A
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Aluminum Space Frame
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold separately)
- *External charger recommended for faster charging speeds*
- Sliding Battery Door Cover
- OLED Display Screen
- Micro USB Charging Port (DC 5V/2A)
- High Input Voltage Warning
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Battery Imbalance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheating Prevention
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.